Friday 4 May 2012

Welcome to Hell

Partly out of boredom but mostly from my love of music (some may argue the specifics of that point) I have decided to create a blog.

My mission statement:
To review the records that I like, love, hate and amuse me or I feel deserve some attention. Musically my tastes are varied but my true love is extreme metal, punk/hardcore and various other noisy crap. Mainly I plan to review and post records I physically own, but shall also post obscurities not in my collection that are either too awesome/terrible to ignore or that are out of print and virtually impossible to track down.

My Collection:
I have been consciously collecting for a number of years and have acrued a humble collection with a few gems and rareities to be found. Besides the music much of the fun of collecting to me is finding an awesome record/cd/tape among the racks of record stores, fairs and in the depths of the internet. I dont have a lot of disposable income so with a couple of exceptions what I have i have picked up at fair prices with more than a few bargains.

Hopefully fans of extreme music and collectors alike will find something cool amongst the deluge of punctuation errors and strangely named bands.

1 comment:

  1. Hey man, I left you a private message on Metal Archives a while back so I guess you don't check them that often. Like what you're doing here...

    ReplyDelete